Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Snow Plan

Next time I say I am jealous when you all have snow, just tell me to keep my mouth zipped!  It’s just not funny anymore.  Having to close again today and sons trip to Barcelona cancelled as they could not get to the airport! ☹️☹️

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, zigzag said:

Next time I say I am jealous when you all have snow, just tell me to keep my mouth zipped!  It’s just not funny anymore.  Having to close again today and sons trip to Barcelona cancelled as they could not get to the airport! ☹️☹️

Oh that's bad news zigzag :(

5 hours ago, Mouseketeer said:

We did Panders ....I know sharing is caring and all that but you really could have kept it, first lot fun, this lot not so funny, it’s getting expensive now :-( 

You could say........it's snow joke......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Panders said:

That's a real bummer Mousie and Zigzag.   I'm hoping the thaw will set in here tomorrow, flipping cold today, we wussed out and stayed indoors today:o

Oh I'm glad you said that - so did we - the wind was just bitter

• Haha 1

Just the most beautiful sunny day here today, really quite warm if you get out of the wind.  What a difference a day makes!  Let’s hope they are wrong about the third one, can’t stand it anymore.  At least if it’s Easter we will not have to make the decisions about closing or remaining open!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Mouseketeer said:

And now it’s supposed to be coming back for round 3 to ruin the Easter weekend :’( 

Oh no! Not more O.o

We were going to a semi outdoorish thing on Easter Day- They postponed  it last week saying it was due to forecasted bad weather.... we joked and said it was someone had made a major gaff and arranged for Easter Day by mistake  and they were just making excuses to rearrange to a more sensible date!

• Like 1