Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Glitter Ban

Well, that's it.  Twelfth Night and all the decs are down and everywhere looks a bit bare.  Maybe we need to make some Valentine or Easter decs early to fill the spaces.  Tesco are advertising their Easter things already.  Is there a ban on the E word as well?  If so, I shall just plead ignorance ??

2 hours ago, Cait said:

Well, that's it.  Twelfth Night and all the decs are down and everywhere looks a bit bare.  Maybe we need to make some Valentine or Easter decs early to fill the spaces.  Tesco are advertising their Easter things already.  Is there a ban on the E word as well?  If so, I shall just plead ignorance ??

The naughty step is going to need extending at this rate :D 

i'll be along with use-up-Christmas-chocolate cake (oops, I said it again!).

Tesco's had creme eggs, mini eggs and Lindt bunnies on display when I popped in the day after Boxing Day!  I think they need to start living in the moment too! :D

On 1/5/2018 at 19:14, Froglet said:

Rebecca would it help if we sent some cotton wool so you couldn’t hear her exploding and tipped so you could edit any offending words from her screen? ;)

Yep - that'd work. I'll keep 'schtum' for a fee B|

• Like 1

The shcool my mum teaches at recently banned glitter too, for the same reasons. I hadn't thought of it either to be honest, and can't say I use glitter more than a couple fo times a year, but I definitely won't include it on any of my future planning. That being said, I haven't brought it up with my manager (yet)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)