Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

First novel for Cait!

Steve

Was it hard to get a publisher Cait? Hubby has been writing a children's book and is 2 chapters away from completion.

I did it myself through Createspace, which is a division of Amazon. I don't get much royalties, they set the price and bear the publishing costs. I only get 66p per hard copy sold and £1.19 for kindle. You have to use their formatting for the book, and there are lots of cover templates - or you could do your own and upload it. It wasn't difficult, just a bit scary having to fill in American tax forms for the IRS! Nobody warned me about that, and I panicked! Haha

• Like 3

I did it myself through Createspace, which is a division of Amazon. I don't get much royalties, they set the price and bear the publishing costs. I only get 66p per hard copy sold and £1.19 for kindle. You have to use their formatting for the book, and there are lots of cover templates - or you could do your own and upload it. It wasn't difficult, just a bit scary having to fill in American tax forms for the IRS! Nobody warned me about that, and I panicked! Haha

Thanks Cait. Hope you sell millions!!!

• Like 1

Thanks Cait. Hope you sell millions!!!

Look forward to reading his! What age group is he aiming at?

I'd intended to illustrate mine, and I still might one day, but I just wanted to get it out there.

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)