Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

First novel for Cait!

Steve

Although, as you know, we don't allow advertising at the FSF, we wanted to celebrate publication of the first novel by Cait Faulkner, a long-term and very active member of the FSF. She has many friends here, and if you post regularly you are very likely to have been helped by her. Great to see the book in print and for Kindle - if you read and enjoy it I'm sure she'd love to hear from you! It's intended for readers of age ten and over. I'm 57 and fully intend to read it...

Here's an Amazon link

51shh7PyWNL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 18

I am also 57 and I am also looking forward to reading it. Well done Cait.

Really??? - you 'sound' so much younger in your posts!! ha ha!

Wow Cait what a fantastic achievement - everyone thinks they 'have a book in them' - but you did and do!!! Fabulous! : )

• Like 2

OOOHHHH I know a famous author (tick that off my bucket list then! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Hahaha. Not been approached for the film rights yet, but I'll let you know if so, and you can cross that one off too! Hahaha

• Like 2

OOOHHHH I know a famous author (tick that off my bucket list then! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Hahaha. Not been approached for the film rights yet, but I'll let you know if so, and you can cross that one off too! Hahaha

Can I be an extra????? I won't charge (much!) :1b

• Like 1

Very well done Cait - a published author no less

Obviously now that you're famous you will need to watch out for those people after your spondoolies !!!!!!!

(I see that Sunnyday is already suggesting that her rates are going to be extortionate !!)

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)