Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Funding for 2016/2017

Fredbear

No change in Lincolnshire - £3.52 and £4.85 - we aren't an area trialling the 30 hours though. We were given this info last week.

How miserable. No increase. An yet no doubt you have an increase in outgoings this year - care of government initiatives!!

No change in Lincolnshire - £3.52 and £4.85 - we aren't an area trialling the 30 hours though. We were given this info last week.

wonderful! I didn't manage to get to managers briefings this time but I didn't expect an increase anyway.. how many years is it now??? about 8 I think at that rate :(

it's so unfair

Funnily enough Rafa the increases were mentioned, particularly how businesses are meant to fund them!! Not many answers except that we all need to make sure that we know when our break even point is!!!! How rude!!!!

Also to check that effective ratios were in place - are we all using our 1:13 ratios for graduates for example!!!!!!

A consultation is being undertaken at the moment to establish the effects but as we said it's a little after the horse has bolted when we have to implement them in April!!

Funnily enough Rafa the increases were mentioned, particularly how businesses are meant to fund them!! Not many answers except that we all need to make sure that we know when our break even point is!!!! How rude!!!!

Also to check that effective ratios were in place - are we all using our 1:13 ratios for graduates for example!!!!!!

A consultation is being undertaken at the moment to establish the effects but as we said it's a little after the horse has bolted when we have to implement them in April!!

Oh Ancaster, I could'nt 'like' what you said - 'cos I HATED IT!!! Rude?? It's downright insulting!

I think I may have said - 'I had to let my 'graduate' go because I could'nt afford them' - complete idiots!!

• Like 1

Don't know about anyone else but we NEVER use our 1:13 ratio - it just doesn't work in a free-flow, child-led environment. Perhaps in a formal, controlled classroom type setting but that isn't best practice is it?

• Like 1

No change again in our rates which have been the same since April 2013 - I only found this out because I asked too which I think is a bit much - surely we should be given the information without having to grovel for it!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have just received a letter from Kent LA. No increase here <_< Not sure whether the statement "our funding per pupil is 46th highest out of 151 LAs" makes me feel proud for our LA.

Oh oh oh ladies. What are we going to do? How to remain sustainable? :ph34r:

• Like 2

No nothing here either........seems they've raised the Living Wage, added in Pension payments and leaving us to rot!! Good job they listened to what we said in the 30hour 'consultation' isn't it.........

Btw not saying where 'here' is in case of reprisal........ :)

Edited by Rafa
  • Like 4

For the qualified leader I will get 0.30p extra. If I was not self-employed and could pay myself a salary under the statutory teachers pay and conditions, I could have got 0.90p per hour supplementary rate. Are there any Early Years Teachers who earn :ph34r: £38,000?

For the qualified leader I will get 0.30p extra. If I was not self-employed and could pay myself a salary under the statutory teachers pay and conditions, I could have got 0.90p per hour supplementary rate. Are there any Early Years Teachers who earn :ph34r: £38,000?

What is this amount of which you speak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)