Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inspection!

AliceinWonderland

Hi Pebbles, I posted a copy of my email on an earlier thread which you should be able to find (I think it's in the nursery/childminders section under inspection) If not, let me know and I'll get you a copy.

I hope you don't panic too much over the weekend, and wish you all the very best for Monday. My only advice would be stay positive....you'll be fine.

• Like 1

Dont forget your EYPP children - how you identify who is eligible, list of children who you have received money for and how that money has been used and the impact on those children's learning/development. (That came from a LA advisor recently).

Good luck!!

Oh and if the vomiting does occur and you miss the inspector, aim for the staff member who is your weakest link, then send them home to change Lolxx ;)

• Like 2

As long as you have checked them in they are able to roam unaccompanied.

They actually have more rights than a police officer, strange I know.

However whether you wish to do this is your call I suppose.

I would personally still ensure they were supported whilst viewing personal care spaces.

Good luck to you and all your team tomorrow. :):)

• Like 1

You can move forward now without the constant pressure of waiting for the visit! You know what you and your staff do really well for the whole year and not just for those few hours and the difference you make for your children's families. Enjoy your Christmas.

• Like 1

thank you, yes there were a lot of positives and it was a higher grade for most things but just these couple of bits of paperwork dragged us down, but at least i know the staff are doing a good job it's just me that let it down and i suppose i'll put that down to lack of experience as this is the first nursery i've owned and my first inspection of this kind (had one as a childminder and ones in schools before).