Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted finally came!

Devondaisy

Congratualtions to both of you!!

Interesting though that one setting was told that they could share the result and one has to wait. Nice to see the consistency in Osted inspections <_< We were told that we had to wait for the written report to arrive??

We were told report would be emailed as well but I think it was the last time as well.

Inspector said it had only just changed a week or so ago to let us tell the result immediately. So maybe some inspectors are just playing it safe still.

Congratulations both of you :-) fantastic news! Enjoy the rest of the summer term! Wish we could get ours out of the way before the summer we have been waiting since 2007 and everyone seems to be getting more and more stressed about i the longer it's been! X

since 2007?????? OMG!!!!

Ofsted came to us just before Easter but we was holding our Easter hunt, so they could only look at the paperwork side. They said they would return after Easter. They came on 19th April and was with us for the day. She was a very nice lady. All I can say at the moment is We are over the moon with our result. We all have big smiles on our faces.

How many settings have been inspected in the holidays? We open all year but now in the holidays our numbers are so low - often just 4 children (and I've even closed some days) and tend to go on local trips etc but I certainly wouldn't feel our whole setting could be seen properly in terms of an inspection and our funded children are not in etc.Or hardly any of the staff/children.

Is anyone else in this position?Can we ask Ofsted to come twice?

Also,has anyone had Ofsted turn up on photo day?

Can you sense my stress?

We still have a setting who hasnt been inspected since 2008

We went from 2008 to last week before we had an inspection, in 2008 we got an outstanding. My grandson preschool had these in 2007 and was only redone about 2 months ago, there one in 2008 was satisfactory and this time they got good. I'm surprised they was left so long with a satisfactory.

• Like 2

Congratualtions to both of you!!

Interesting though that one setting was told that they could share the result and one has to wait. Nice to see the consistency in Osted inspections <_< We were told that we had to wait for the written report to arrive??

I was always told if you had an Outstaing they tell you not to say as they have to get it authorised ;-)

I've just had my call (last on Nov 2008) currently dreading every moment, should be here Thursday xx

After a very long wait Ofsted finally arrived yesterday! I was starting to think they had forgotten about us!

We had a really lovely inspector who was very complimentary about everything we do, it was a really enjoyable experience with none of the nerves I expected. The staff were all amazing and the children were too!

Not allowed to divulge the result but suffice to say our smiles could not possibly be any bigger!!! It still seems a little unreal :D

Sorry, forgot to say well done xx

Ofsted came to us just before Easter but we was holding our Easter hunt, so they could only look at the paperwork side. They said they would return after Easter. They came on 19th April and was with us for the day. She was a very nice lady. All I can say at the moment is We are over the moon with our result. We all have big smiles on our faces.

If you have not guessed what the outcome was. I so happy to say we reserved an Outstanding for the second time in a row.

• Like 3