Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

FSF offline

Steve

Hi all -

We're going to be carrying out some technical work on the FSF in a couple of days (moving servers) which means we'll be unavailable for a few hours. We'll be starting around midnight on Wednesday, and all areas, including Tapestry, will be unavailable from then until we've finished - hopefully at around lunchtime on Thursday.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Steve.

Quick reminder chaps! We'll be turning the forums off at about 11pm, so you'll all have to find something else to do after that! :o

Hopefully we'll be back up and running by mid morning. See you on the other side!

• Like 1

Sorry chaps - if you can pass this on to the people who can't get in:

When you change servers you're also changing IP addresses. When this happens there are many DNS servers around the world that need to know about the IP address change before they can direct a user towards the correct IP address/website. Before this happens people are directed to the old IP Address/website server.

Unfortunately there is little we can do about this, and it can take a day or two before the slower DNS servers catch up to the server address change. I wish we could help more - the only thing I can do actually is to promise to try not to do this again for as long as possible! ;)

On iPad. I don't have the forum toolbar stripe with the options on and left hand bar to make choices 'last 24 hours' or whatever. Also no search facility. Hopefully will be ok when servers coordinate

i am back.. as are several others who were missing... but where is my button for the last posts made.. so I can see last 24 hours or whatever.. cannot remember what it is called but without it finding anything recent is going to be very difficult..

Ahh that's the word... new content thanks for the reminder Carol,

Edited by Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)