Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Register now! The FSF 10th birthday celebration

Helen

The FSF 10th birthday celebration event in Brighton, on Friday April 12th, 2013.

Please see attached flyer for the event, and booking form.

Day delegate rate is £70, to include conference, lunch and teas/coffees

24 hour delegate rate is £155, to include the above plus bed and breakfast in the lovely Old Ship Hotel on Brighton's seafront. (double occupancy rates at £220 if you're coming with a friend!)

We would love all delegates to attend our evening buffet on Friday 12th at 7pm, as a gift from us to you to say thank you for your membership and for supporting colleagues to strive for best practice. It should be a wonderful evening and we are really looking forward to meeting you all. :D

Closing date for registration and £25 deposit is Wednesday February 20th, 2013.

conference flyer.docx

booking form.docx

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I want to come!!!!

I'm having 'booking issues' though :o :o :o

Is the double occupancy rate for the whole thing? or just the room?

Not sure whether to come alone, bring daugther (who will do her own thing- but will drive :D ) or should I bring a like minded person?

I've only got 24hours to decide (notice poor hubby doesn't even feature in any of the above!!!! :D ::1a )

• Like 1

Absolutely gutted I can't come! I knew from the outset that April 12th is my birthday and also that's it's my youngest sons birthday too. WHat I had not taken into account is that it is his 30th birthday and in line with his three older brothers 30th's that means family time.

Gutted actually doesn't even come close but hope you all have a wonderful time and look forward to hearing all about it

I want to come!!!!

I'm having 'booking issues' though :o :o :o

Is the double occupancy rate for the whole thing? or just the room?

Not sure whether to come alone, bring daugther (who will do her own thing- but will drive :D ) or should I bring a like minded person?

I've only got 24hours to decide (notice poor hubby doesn't even feature in any of the above!!!! :D ::1a )

Hi Looby Loo,

The double occupancy is for 2 delegates for the whole conference, B&B, and meals. :1b

Hi Looby Loo,

The double occupancy is for 2 delegates for the whole conference, B&B, and meals. :1b

thank-you.

I shall go with that then- and pick my victim partner of choice later :D ::1a :D

Might not get it done till the morning now though - is that a prob? However def coming and want double room :1b :1b :1b

xxx

Hi all -

With regret I need to let you know we have had to cancel this celebration conference. All those who sent in deposits should by now have received an email to let them know, and within the next couple of days will also receive a small package with their returned cheques and a small gift by way of thanks for signing up.

We needed to have the minimum number achieved last week as we were under pressure to finalize the arrangements with the hotel. While we were expecting the event to cost us a little under £5,000, it would have amounted to much more than that if we had given the hotel the go ahead and then not achieved the number of people we needed.

Apologies to those who were looking forward to the event (as were we).

oh dear that is very sad but if you try again i may be able to come this time :1b

I thought that too. I was really only sad on the outside, secretly I was thinking I maybe have another chance! :ph34r::D

• Like 1

What a shame!!! :( :( :( I have only just looked at my emails and seen your message, Steve - i am so disappointed !! There were three of us coming from my Pre-school and i will have to go break the news to them in the morning they will be disappointed as well.

Was gutted to hear that the event had been cancelled. Was really looking forward to meeting other professionals. Received my deposit cheque back this morning and was pleasantly surprised to find my consolation gift inside! Here's hoping you manage to organise one at a later date

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)