Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The FSF 10th Birthday Celebration Event

Helen

Celebration Event  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Can you attend the 10th Birthday Celebration?

Hi Sue,

The main programme, with both speakers and the panel question time will be on the Friday, with possible discussion groups, demos of PRAMS and Tapestry on the Saturday morning. And of course, lots of opportunities to chat and celebrate ten wonderful years of supporting each other on the FSF :D

We'll announce final costs and programme early next week, and send newsletters out with booking forms too. We are getting very near our actual 10th birthday.......February 14th!

I think this is a brilliant idea, is Alistair Bryce Clegg still part of the package??? I do hope so as his blog is full of so many practical ideas and I would love to hear him speak. Also will there be a cheaper rate for those who live locally and do not need accommodation?

Welcome to the forum and congrats on making your first post :D

Yes, there will be a day rate and details will be posted soon.

We live locally and would love to have our managers and snr management attend. Can you let me know the cost if overnight stay is not required.

Thanks

Lorraine

• 2 weeks later...

I've had to change my 'yes' to a 'no'. A friend heard we couldn't get tickets for Meatloaf anyway, but his son got us two. Excited at seeing Meatloaf but very sorry not to be able to meet everyone.

If you all promise to be on your best behaviour maybe there will be another meet in the future :)

Guest sn0wdr0p

Oh I am so jealous! I would so love to come but it's too far, too expensive and my husbands Birthday. It's hard having to choose between him and ABC.

• 4 weeks later...