Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The FSF 10th Birthday Celebration Event

Helen

Celebration Event  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Can you attend the 10th Birthday Celebration?

Honey, my friend went to one of the concerts Meatloaf did to apologise for that gig (and others that he was forced to cancel). She said it was fabulous: he just kept on singing, telling everyone how sorry he was, and that he wanted to make sure they had a good time to make up for it.

• Like 1

xD .

Rea, have you seen Meatloaf before? I have seen him several times, and while he always gives good value (I seem to have missed the 'sick' shows) I would rather go to the FSF celebrations because of this.... the family party might be a bit trickier though................. :ph34r:

Sue

Honey, my friend went to one of the concerts Meatloaf did to apologise for that gig (and others that he was forced to cancel). She said it was fabulous: he just kept on singing, telling everyone how sorry he was, and that he wanted to make sure they had a good time to make up for it.

We saw him in Birmingham just before he cancelled or cut short shows through illness and he was fabulous :D He was on stage for over 2 and a half hours so definitely no complaints from us.

Nona

Hi Mollypiper,

Yes, there will definitely be a day delegate option; we are finalising costs at the moment, but it is likely to be around £50 - £60 for the conference, lunch and teas/coffees..... plus an additional cost if you'd like to stay for the evening buffet. :1b

Well, having seen ML, I would definitely go for Forum celebrations!!!

Well since my initials used to be ML (from my Mazlittle days) I was about to snort a 'harrumph' in your direction... until I recognised the context! :P

• Like 1