Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children in Need 2012 - Tell us a joke

SueFinanceManager

what do you call a polar bear in the jungle.........

Lost!

Why did the sweets go to school.......

because they wanted to be smarties!

Why are there no headache tablets in the jungle?

because the paracetamol (parrots eat em all!))

What's father christmas' favourite garden tool

His ho ho ho!

Why did the banana go to the doctors......

because he wasn't peelin well!

Oh dear these are the ones i tell the tthree year old and even they groan!

• Like 3

Roy Rogers had a terrific pair of brand new, hand tooled, leather cowboy boots. Just before he was about to go out on stage he saw a cat gnawing on one of them. Roy lunged for the cat who took off out the window with the boot in his jaws. A search ensued - all the stage hands running around looking for the cat. Suddenly the cat was spied, captured and taken back to the dressing room. The stage hand asked.......'Pardon me Roy, Is this the cat that chewed your new shoes?'

• Like 3

Roy Rogers had a terrific pair of brand new, hand tooled, leather cowboy boots. Just before he was about to go out on stage he saw a cat gnawing on one of them. Roy lunged for the cat who took off out the window with the boot in his jaws. A search ensued - all the stage hands running around looking for the cat. Suddenly the cat was spied, captured and taken back to the dressing room. The stage hand asked.......'Pardon me Roy, Is this the cat that chewed your new shoes?'

xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD My fave so far xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD

Fletcher and Christian were prawns who lived a happy, but rather dull, life in the cool, blue ocean. One day Fletcher found a lamp in a shipwreck. He rubbed up against it and out popped a Genie!!! 'I'll grant you two wishes' blubbed the Genie. Fletcher thought for a while, and then said, 'I'm sick of being a boring, scared little prawn, I want to be a big, fast, exciting, scary shark.' And so it was. He had a fantastic time zooming around the ocean, scaring all the other sea-creatures. After a while he felt a bit lonely and went 'home' to see his brother. Christian hid and wouldn't come out! He didn't want to be eaten by the scary shark. Fletcher was so upset that he went back to the Genie and wished not to be a shark any more.

Fletcher went back 'home' again to be with his brother. When Christian heard Fletcher's voice, he hid and wouldn't come out. 'It's alright' said Fletcher..........., 'I'm a prawn again Christian!'

• Like 3

Fred Fish and Sam Crab were the best of friends. To cut a long story short they both came a cropper and ended up having to account for their lives. Fred Fish went upstairs to knock on the pearly gates, while Sam Crab, who hadn't led such a wholesome life went downstairs.

Fred enjoyed himself for a while and then started to find the constant clean, comfortable 'goodness' of Heaven to be a bit of a drag. He had a yen for seeing his old friend. He went to St Peter to plead his case. St Peter said, 'Well, alright, but you have to be back before the rooster crows for the third time, and if you don't have your harp with you you won't be able to get back in.' The deal was agreed.

Fred went downstairs and had a fantastic time with is old mate who ran a nightclub in the underworld. They had all sorts of fun not available in Heaven...until....the rooster crowed for the first time....Just a few more minutes....the rooster crowed for a second time....Fred said a fond and rushed farewell to his old mate and rushed back upstairs. He knocked on the pearly gates just as the rooster crowed for the third time. St Peter came to the gate...'Fred Fish? Where Is Your Harp??!!' 'Oh No! gasped Fred........

'I left my harp, in Sam Crab's Disco.'

Apologies.

Honey

• Like 2

Right I'm off to bed with a whopping headache so my two jokes are here...

What do you call a guy who can swim without using his arms and legs?

Clever dick.

A little girl goes shopping with her dad

After the shoe shop, and the cake shop, she goes into the barber shop with her father.

She stands next to the barber's chair, while her dad gets his hair cut, eating a snack cake.

The barber says to her, "Sweetheart, you're gonna get hair on your muffin."

She says, "Yes, I know, and I'm gonna get boobs too."

:D :D

• Like 3

Man went to a pet shop and said he wanted an unusual pet. After several suggestions he went away with a hamster....though he was a bit miffed that it didn't seem very unusual. After 5 days the hamster died and he rang the petshop to complain....oh it's ok said the shopkeeper you need to make jam out of the remains ! the man did as he was told but the jam was disgusting and he threw it out of the window . The next day his garden was full of beautiful daffodils...he again rang the shop to tell the owner...after a short pause the shopkeeper said

Well that's very unusual

.....you normally get tulips from hamster jam!

• Like 5

well i am going to post this but if you are of a delicate nature please do not read............(that's got you interested hasn't it????go on admit it!)

There were two ducks going on a date...they were getting on really well ....i mean REALLY well...so they went and got a room together in a local hotel.

Things were really hotting up until the lady duck whispered.....

"have you got protection?"

The drake was rather embarassed and said no.

So the lady duck said go and ask the receptionist they always have some behind the desk.

A rather embarrased duck went to the very atractive receptionist and said shyly

ermm excuse me do you have any???ermmm

The receptionist recognising his embarassment handed him a packet.....thank you said the duck

do you want me to put it on your bill sir..?

NO shouted the duck what do you think i am a pervert???!

• Like 8

Just been reading this back through and it is very funny :D

So for those of you who contributed and that didn't win prizes in the photographic thread I am awarding FSF pens;

pirates

SueJ

finleysmaid

HoneyPanckaes

Please pm me with your address and I will arrange it :D

As for the first prize....off to consort with the moderating team and will report back later.

Thanks again for all the laughs,

Sue

Just been reading this back through and it is very funny :D

So for those of you who contributed and that didn't win prizes in the photographic thread I am awarding FSF pens;

pirates

SueJ

finleysmaid

HoneyPanckaes

Please pm me with your address and I will arrange it :D

As for the first prize....off to consort with the moderating team and will report back later.

Thanks again for all the laughs,

Sue

Hooray!! Thanks!!!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)