Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fsf Upgrade

Steve

When I click notifications, I get the list of them, but cant open the thread.

Still cant open any topics although I can see the threads.

Blogs and gallery are working fine, got in and out of chat ok and can read statue updates. Messenger works ok

I can't say that I've tried, but why not give it a go and report back on your findings? It might be best to wait until the next day for that report, though.

I'll try it with Rum and coke if thats ok. We could do a survey, make it professional :D

I have a techie question, if I connect my phone (nokia 800) to my notebook, would the 3Gness of the phone be able to provide internet access for the notebook? Like a dongle? Maybe :blink:

Sadly it depends.

Some mobile phone providers will allow it, some will not. O2 actually charge extra for this 'feature' on the iPhone. You'd also want to watch your bandwidth. Most mobile phones are only allowed somewhere between 250mb - 1GB a month and you'd easily exceed that using the normal internet.

I'm sorry, I dont know if thats a yes or no, obviously I havent drunk enough red wine to be a real techno wiz.

Shall I just try it, or phone Orange and see what they say? I havent got an iphone if that makes any difference :blink:

I'm sorry, I dont know if thats a yes or no, obviously I havent drunk enough red wine to be a real techno wiz.

Shall I just try it, or phone Orange and see what they say? I havent got an iphone if that makes any difference :blink:

I'd phone Orange and check to see if your plan covers it. You should also find out what your bandwidth allowance is too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)