Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fsf Upgrade

Steve

Hi all -

Just to let you know we're planning to carry out another software upgrade tomorrow morning. No major changes and you shouldn't notice much difference afterwards - this is more of a backroom update, and to facilitate the imminent release of Tapestry. But we will be offline for possibly an hour or so tomorrow morning. :1b

Hi Apple -

Confidence is high that we'll have it generally available next Monday morning (1st October). :1b

We're going to offer it on a 'Beta' basis, for the first month, which means that your subscription will run for a full year from the date we declare it a full release. This is to ensure that you're not disadvantaged by the fact that there may be as yet undiscovered bugs in the system. We don't think this will be a big problem, but we'd feel more comfortable knowing that we can fix any embarrassing flaws at our own expense.

• Like 1

I'd rather just sit in their pen with them. I there a worse programme on tv?

No I don't think there is.......sooooo depressing :(

Enjoy the ferret sitting xD

Ooops - sorry Key Dude - will stop hijacking your serious thread.........I just couldn't cope with the thought of Rea being reduced to JK watching!

Edited by sunnyday
  • Like 1

I take it back...I'm having trouble with the FSF on my phone. I can get to the forums and new content but I cant open anything from then on.. Its not a huge problem, I'm sitting on the settee with my notebook next to me, just thought I'd tell you.

Is this using the normal 'full' skin?

I think so! Haven't changed anything. Everything is great on the iPad and speed is just as it was before. It's just the laptop. I was having problems getting past 'new content' before the upgrade though then it recovered and I thought all was well and then it stopped again.

Edited by HelenD26

I'm remembering this at school and don't have my laptop with me although I just checked and it's the same on my school pc. I can get the topics on a new content page but when I try to click on them I get sent to an 'Internet explorer cannot display the webpage' message. If I try to get to a topic through the forum index page there isn't a problem. That's just a long winded way of finding what's new.

Actually I've just discovered something. When I go to the new content page I always click on the dot/star to the left of the topic to go directly to the first unread post. That's when I get to the 'webpage not available' screen. If I click on the topic title I can get to the topic fine - just have to scroll through until I find the unread bit.

Actually I've just discovered something. When I go to the new content page I always click on the dot/star to the left of the topic to go directly to the first unread post. That's when I get to the 'webpage not available' screen. If I click on the topic title I can get to the topic fine - just have to scroll through until I find the unread bit.

Thanks, that helps!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)