Tapestry

Fsf Software Upgrade

Steve

Talking of which, I can only see mine and suzybells blogs :unsure:

Scandalous! Has mine gone!! going to look now

Phew, no it's all there on mine - loads of blogs

Edited by Cait

I can see all of them from your link Steve :D . I shall investigate :ph34r:

Well be carefull............ last time I did 'investigation' I ended up losing things!!!!!! xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol:

....mutter, mutter, mutter........ i'm not pressing any buttons.........

No you shouldn't Rea. I'll need to explore that and find out what's going on - thanks for pointing it out.

The screen going cloudy is the first stage of the link box popping up (usually). Sounds like something got stuck. Can you try it again at some stage and see if it's working properly?

Ok I have a problem when on the home page, if I click on a recent topic on the right I get an error message saying internet explorer cannot show this page, however if I then go into the forum index page and click view new content I can access all the topics? Any ideas anyone?

Kris

Thanks for pointing it out Kris. It's bizarre - the address is correct and Firefox has no problem with it, so I'm very puzzled. I'll see what I can do to sort it out.

Pleasure Kristina. It's an ongoing strange problem but we have a temporary solution at least!

I'm aware I still have a couple of issues unresolved on this list, including attachment notification from the search menu. And thanks Susan for pointing out the mysterious vanishing chatroom, which I confess I hadn't noticed until now. I hope there wasn't anyone in there when it disappeared. Have we counted everyone?

• Like 1

Mundia's around Inge but is having a little difficulty with posting, although she can read the discussions. I'll hopefully be working with her next week to address this. She's available via personal conversation though, so she definitely didn't get caught in the chatroom when it disappeared! :1b

morning steve just to say i still seem to be having problems replying ....when i go to post my reply they seem to get 'stuck' and the bottom right of the screen says it's saving post.....however at that point it seems to just keep saving and i have to come off the page... any ideas? (it doesn't happen evry time either!!)

What percentage of the time would you say it's happening finleysmaid? And could you let me know which browser and version number, and OS (Windows 7, Vista, XP, MacOS etc) you're using please? It's been mentioned by a couple of users but not with any characteristics I've been able pinpoint, and I haven't been able to replicate it myself.

morning steve just to say i still seem to be having problems replying ....when i go to post my reply they seem to get 'stuck' and the bottom right of the screen says it's saving post.....however at that point it seems to just keep saving and i have to come off the page... any ideas? (it doesn't happen evry time either!!)

I am getting this problem too - difficult to say how much as I haven't posted a huge amount recently. Mostly seems to be if I use the 'Quick reply' box at the bottom of the screen. I type my reply, hit post, get a green box at the top of the screen with 'flashing' squares on it as if it is thinking about doing something. Then it says 'saving post' bottom right. I can copy the text from my reply box but the only way to get back in to try posting it again is to go 'back' and try replying again.

I'm using iE9, Windows 7.

I'm not sure how to attach a picture but have pasted a 'print screen' into word and attached that if it's of any use? (Edited so say - except clearly I haven't!) Will try and figure out what to do!

Edited by HelenD26

Thanks Helen. There's clearly something strange going on, and it would be good to see that screenshot if you can send it to me. Click the 'More Reply Options' button to upload an attachment if you didn't do that before - pasting directly into the dialogue button doesn't work.

Or you can email it to me at steve@eyfs.info. :1b

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)