Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fsf Software Upgrade

Steve

Cait if instead of you typing directly into the box you click 'more reply options' you'll find you can browse and attach files.

Yes tried that as the most obvious option but couldn't see where to attach the picture - I'll explore a bit more. I'm missing the rapid 'go to top of page' arrow - or is it there and I'm not looking in the right place?

The blog is offline for tonight but will be back tomorrow. For any of you having trouble with viewing new content, Matt has a cunning plan which he'll be getting onto tomorrow as well. Cait that's a feature I never used actually, until you pointed it out. I'll find out if it can be re-implemented and let you know!

With regard to attaching files, there's a big paper clip under the dialogue box once you've clicked 'More Reply Options' and that should steer you to it. :o

I like how I can change font, size, italics or not and underline, scorethrough,

bold and normal. But I have to say when I make a mistake and press the back button it somehow deletes the previous word! I do like everything though, but as I know some people prefer a plain text I wont do this again. Anyway it takes forever!!

p.s. Angry, jump and bananas are missing from my smiley list.

• Like 1

I suppose steed6 is better than stud6 (sneaks away quietly) :o

Oops - for those of you who are a little bit mystified by steed1's post above, that was me testing that registrations still worked and then forgetting to log out again. Well it's been a long day! xD

Well done Steve! Yup all there now

So this is a picture of my daughter's new dog. She's 3 and was disowned by the breeder as she's had a hysterectomy so no use. She's a tiny Maltese called Fleur. She's wearing a dinosaur outfit because she has sore skin on her back from kennels. It's all better now and she's had a haircut. This was her first night 'at home' on Zebedee's leg.

post-13453-0-85834800-1330554219_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Matt you are a genius, directing much respect towards you. As for you Sue I'm a bit confused, are you suggesting I look like the other Matt or like a frog? Either way, hypnotoad would be most offended to be referred to as a frog. The clue's in the name.

• Like 3

Although stuff looks a little unfamiliar at the moment, which is always unsettling (it's a little like walking into your home and suddenly finding you're stumbling over the furniture and can't cook a meal because all the pots have been moved to different cupboards), I think if you give it a few sessions to find your way around you'll see that things are really very well laid out, and lots of extra little features help with how you use the forum. Also things that were a bit sticky before or didn't work for some members have been addressed.

I'll put a little video together very soon, which will hopefully help those of you who are unsure find your way around. In the meatime we'll be sorting out those little glitches that pop their heads up, and would like to hear about them as you find them! :1b

• Like 1

Ok now trying to find the add picture bit, this may take me a bit of time to work out..

Click on 'more reply options' at the bottom and you'll get a box below that with a paperclip which is where you do the attachments.

Biccy - don't despair, I must admit that my first thought was 'ooh I'm not sure I like this' when I couldn't instantly find my way about, but I dipped in and out all evening and tried this and that and I'm ok with it now. In fact if I saw the old one I'd probably think 'yikes!' again, now I've got used to this. Don't forget that all the gllitches haven't been ironed out yet - there's things I haven't looked for yet like personal messages etc, but things I have looked at, like my profile, have some really useful features, like lists of things I've uploaded and a picture gallery etc. which I really like

• Like 3

Click on 'more reply options' at the bottom and you'll get a box below that with a paperclip which is where you do the attachments.

Biccy - don't despair, I must admit that my first thought was 'ooh I'm not sure I like this' when I couldn't instantly find my way about, but I dipped in and out all evening and tried this and that and I'm ok with it now. In fact if I saw the old one I'd probably think 'yikes!' again, now I've got used to this. Don't forget that all the gllitches haven't been ironed out yet - there's things I haven't looked for yet like personal messages etc, but things I have looked at, like my profile, have some really useful features, like lists of things I've uploaded and a picture gallery etc. which I really like

I've been doing the same Cait, its all very similar although I've just found the facebook connection so there may well be a few surprises along the way!

Hopefully Rea, (at least the idea is that...) it's similar but different. Ie it's useable as was, but there are extra features which you can explore at your leisure.

If anyone had problem with their notification links Matt has sorted these out now, so the little box at the top has a list with correct links.

Rea your blog should be available again now.

Matt you are a genius, directing much respect towards you. As for you Sue I'm a bit confused, are you suggesting I look like the other Matt or like a frog? Either way, hypnotoad would be most offended to be referred to as a frog. The clue's in the name.

Ok I was suggesting you looked like the amphibous creature in your avatar but havining had time to sleep on it I realise my actions were childish, unkind, deeply offending and just plain wrong and I am taking myself to the naughty step as I type :( :huh: :(

I am not worthy of your forgiveness dear Mafu but I humbly ask that you might consider giving me a second chance.........alternatively I know a vampire creator that will come get you :P

• Like 1

cute.. had a notification and on opening say Caits avatar waving madly at me..

have found the photo bit.. if this works that is..

meet Steve and Peanut - 2 'cool' cats

yes it worked..

post-3735-0-45861400-1330603054_thumb.jpg

Edited by Inge
  • Like 2

Guest Spiral

Wow, just logged in had a look around and.....love it!

Thank you for all of your hard work Steve and everyone else involved, if it were a film you'd be owning an oscar!!

Spiral :-) x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)