Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Next Years Funding

lynned55

Yes that's what I'm paying Maz, but Sheila said they were going up again by 15p and I just wondered how imminent that was

So you're ahead of the game then? We haven't got to October 2011 yet have we? :o It shouldn't go up again until October 2012, assuming a yearly review?

Well thank goodness for that Cait - I thought maybe October 2011 was in the past and I'd missed a good chunk of my year. Well you can rest assured that you don't have to worry for a good long while! :o

ah - I thought they'd slipped an additional one in in the budget that I'd missed!

Well that's entirely possible - but if so the website hasn't caught up with the announcement!

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.education.gov.uk/consultations/

This link goes to the page for consultation into how early years funding should be delivered in future. The consultation closes on the 25th May. According to an article in Nursery World "Ministers say the current system is flawed because it is out of date and full of anomalies which make it unfair and overly complex. The Government is proposing to introduce a new funding system for pupils aged 3 to 16"

Edited by Panders

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)