Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sport Relief – What Are You Planning?

Early Years groups around the UK are planning fantastic things for Sport Relief – and I’d love to hear about anything you’re up to….

Whether it’s dressing up, doing a Mile with your little ones, hosting a Sport Relief LazyTown Party, or doing something completely different, it would be brilliant to hear about it!

Reply to this post or send me a pm – and we could even feature your story on our website!

Thank you!

Julia

PS. If you’ve not yet ordered an Early Years Activity Kit, it’s not too late – get yours at www.sportrelief.com/earlyyearskits

We are having a Sports Relief Party on the Friday and one of our Children is running the 'Perdiswell Mile' - an event being held in Worcester - I had hoped to enter a Preschool team but so far not too many takers!! Children love the idea of Lazy Town theme.

Helen

Hi we are having a Lazy Town Party and asking the parents to donate £1 to for their children to dress up as lazy town characters. All the children are also making Sports Candy Goodies to sell to the parents. We have put together apck for all the staff containing lots of activities to promote Healthy Eating. We will also be reading the story about Sonia which we recieved with the Sport Relief Pack!

Hello!

That all sounds very exciting! I'd love to hear about how it goes!

Any comments or suggestions you've got about the kits / storybook / ideas would be gratefully received!

Thank you!

Julia

Hi Julia, I'm looking for certificates to give the toddlers to take home. Are there any on the Sport Relief site or plans for any?

If not I'll try to make my own so I can add a photo of each child (from the lovely PoGo printer we're raving about!) to send home to the proud parents! Obviously if you can relieve me of designing a certificate I'll gladly relinquish the task :o

Nona

Hi Nona,

Thanks for your post!

We do send out a certificate to Early Years Groups - but it's one for the entire group, and would come after you've paid in your money - so probably isn't what you're looking for, I'm afraid.

If you want to make one for your group, you can find a Sport Relief logo here.

You can also find lots of foundation linked learning activities on our website, to help you make the most of your day!

Sorry I can't be of more help - If there's anything more that you need, don't hesitate to drop me a line!

Thank you and good luck!

Julia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)