Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How To I Handle This Then?

I'm so proud of you and I can't wait to get to work tomorrow to tell my staff how it's turned out as we discussed the ramifications of this at our staff meeting today. A HUGE WELL DONE to you!!

I had tears in my eyes reading all of this...thank you again, and again....(Deb - yes, funnily enough she is friends with the previous administrator) :o

I had tears in my eyes reading all of this...thank you again, and again....(Deb - yes, funnily enough she is friends with the previous administrator) :o

You'd never have guessed Shirel!

It looks like she has a decision to make, to embrace the new way with the best interests of the child at its centre or not! In my experience it helps if other members of staff can openly show their approval of the setting's ethos if they feel so inclined.

Obviously we must all continue to reflect on our practice, as you have illustrated, to ensure that it can stand up to scrutiny. Thankfully we have this Forum to help us in this process.

I fully expect you to have grown 6 inches overnight and hope you will go in to work with your head held high and shoulders back. xD

There you go, easy wasnt it?! xD

Really pleased for you shirel, not only have you said what needed to be said, you've discovered you're stronger than you thought too.

Well done. Onwards and upwards :o

Well done Shirl,

I still remember my first confrontation of this kind 15 years on. But once you have done it once it does get easier, also I think that now you have stood your ground staff will be less likely to try and disrepect you you and your rules . As soon as people realise that you won't just accept what they are doingthey think twice before acting. Does this make me sound really harse xD:o

Well done again, hope you had a glass have wine and relaxed last night

Rapunzel x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)