Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fun & Fitness At Haven

Today I received a letter from Haven holidays.

Seems if you register and get 70% of your parents to register, you get a fun and fitness pack.

Looks really nice, just have to get my parents to register :o

er - could your children get you to register? Always assuming you have some of course :o

OH Silly me! I read this as meaning that you had to get YOUR parents to register, DO'H and it's only Monday - there's no hope for me for the rest of the week, looks like i'll be a gibbering heap by Thursday!

erm, yes the setting has to register with the given password and number, they send you all the info which you give to parents and then they register.

Has anyone else had this??

Well it looks like a good pack - and great that its aimed at pre-schools. There doesn't seem to be a way that people who haven't had a letter can take part though - so perhaps they have selected groups of a particular size or in certain Counties or whatever.

Good luck in getting your parents to sign up jmp - it doesn't look as if they have to commit to anything so you might be in luck!

Maz

Hi

I have registered, you do need the code from the letter. Sometimes you think surely they won't be giving you something for nothing, but the amount of equipment we got from Sainsburys active kids last year, maybe they will!

We will have to wait and see.

Never mind HappyMaz!!

If you go in and buy your petrol/diesel in tesco and hand over your clubcard, you get double points!!!!

Thats right, I said double!!! :o

er - could your children get you to register? Always assuming you have some of course xD

OH Silly me! I read this as meaning that you had to get YOUR parents to register, DO'H and it's only Monday - there's no hope for me for the rest of the week, looks like i'll be a gibbering heap by Thursday!

I wondered what you meant Cait! But I'm confused: why doesn't it show that you've edited your post? :o

I wondered what you meant Cait! But I'm confused: why doesn't it show that you've edited your post? :o

Two possibilities! Maybe if you write a second reply immediately after the first it just puts them together into one post. Or if you edit before anyone else has read the thread then it doesn't come up with the edited by bit.

Two possibilities! Maybe if you write a second reply immediately after the first it just puts them together into one post. Or if you edit before anyone else has read the thread then it doesn't come up with the edited by bit.

I've written two replies straight after each other, and that didn't happen to me.. Unless I'm not special enough!

And also, we'd read it already, otherwise how we would know she'd edited it! :o

Mrs Weasley

Edited by MrsWeasley

Well it looks like a good pack - and great that its aimed at pre-schools. There doesn't seem to be a way that people who haven't had a letter can take part though - so perhaps they have selected groups of a particular size or in certain Counties or whatever.

Good luck in getting your parents to sign up jmp - it doesn't look as if they have to commit to anything so you might be in luck!

Maz

You can email them at support@havenfunfitness.com, give them the name and address of your school and they send you the log in details!

:o

Hello,

I contacted Haven as I had not had a letter and I was told there has been problems with the postal delivery of the registration packs so if you haven't had yours you can email them.

I also asked what it was about and what the parents would have to do and all they have to do is log on the website and support the school, which doesn't seem too much work!!! :o

The pack comes in May and if all the parents support you you get another piece of equipment - like a trampoline!!!

Just thought I would let you know you can get involved if you haven't had a letter! Be good to get some new equipment especially aimed at preschoolers!! xD

Hi

We were sent this last week thought it may be of interest. Brain isnt working fast enough to do the link but the web address is www.havenfunfitness.com.

Sally

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)