Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Puppets

I like the going home idea. We have Teddies in our nursery, and even staff have to take them to exotic places. It is a bit embaressing having a picture taken with the nursery Teddy in the middle of a tourist spot, but then all foreigners know that the British are mad!

The story so far....the puppets (Pierre and Yvette) have been seen in the local cafe, at the Scouts summer fete (in September??!!) buying tickets for the tombola and winning a coconut. They have also been seen wearing their seatbelts in my car. Tomorrow they are going into town to visit the PLA offices. At least I'll be assured of no funny looks there! :D

Hi, our EYPCDPDCDP (whatever!) :o came in today and suggested we give the puppets a disability. She suggested that when the children speak to one of them it doesnt respond because, oops silly me I've forgotten to give her her hearing aid. Great idea :D ...now where can I find a hearing aid? I SAID..... xD

• 1 month later...

Right then, puppets got put onto the back burner for a while but now we are ready to play, except that every time I get them out one little boy hits them, pokes them, laughs when they cry, hits them again when I tell him the puppet is sad and then runs off to play somewhere else. HELP. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)