Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Weather Signs/golden Rules

Hi All,

I am looking for two weather signs for our board frost and fog. Sparkle box have them but they print off to big. Also we have golden rules up on our board such as good walking, indoor voices etc. I want to make small ones and laminate them and send one out with each child so that their parents can go over them at home. But I don't know where to get the small ones. Got big ones off of sparkle box. I am in a preschool, any ideas for both of these things.

thank you Dorinda

for small versions of what you have I scanned them and made them smaller that way...

as for others I used clipart in word for all mine.... but think frost was one I took a picture of myself to use... remember once having a wintry picture where someone put glitter on to represent the frost ...

If I can find a frosty picture will add it , but not on this PC so may take a while for me to find it..

Ladies, just in case you don't know.......................the owner of sparklebox is a convicted paedophile, who gets a payment every time someone uses the site. It's a' personal choice of course,but i wouldn't touch the site with a bargepole and certainly won't be lining his pockets with my hard-earned cash

Ladies, just in case you don't know.......................the owner of sparklebox is a convicted paedophile, who gets a payment every time someone uses the site. It's a' personal choice of course,but i wouldn't touch the site with a bargepole and certainly won't be lining his pockets with my hard-earned cash

Our LA has requested that we do not use, and ideally dispose of any resources bearing the logo.

I'll second that

Hi All,

I am looking for two weather signs for our board frost and fog. Sparkle box have them but they print off to big. Also we have golden rules up on our board such as good walking, indoor voices etc. I want to make small ones and laminate them and send one out with each child so that their parents can go over them at home. But I don't know where to get the small ones. Got big ones off of sparkle box. I am in a preschool, any ideas for both of these things.

thank you Dorinda

Hi

What sort of size and style do you need ... I have a fair few bits of Weather Clipart .... I'll see if I can either source something or createsomething to go with your current style ..

Ook!