Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reports

Hi all

We are looking to revise our reports for the end of year. After a discussion at school we were looking at something that could include a tick box if achieved certain outcomes (undecided as of yet), with a larger section for a more general pesonal comment/s. Any pointers would be great or if anyone has a format that they would be willing to share that would be much appreciated. :o

We use the eprofile generated report with a lot of personalisation.

Thanks Susan

How do you find the eprofile? Would you recommend it? Our authority has not taken this on so wonder if it's possible for us without the technical support this would bring. As the word profile is in it I'm also presuming it starts in Reception. Ideally I would prefer something that starts in Nursery. :o

We use the eprofile generated report with a lot of personalisation.

Thanks Susan

How do you find the eprofile? Would you recommend it? Our authority has not taken this on so wonder if it's possible for us without the technical support this would bring. As the word profile is in it I'm also presuming it starts in Reception. Ideally I would prefer something that starts in Nursery. :o

After a discussion at school we were looking at something that could include a tick box if achieved certain outcomes (undecided as of yet), with a larger section for a more general pesonal comment/s.

This is what our school does and the grid is adjusted for scale points further up school.Sorry i can't upload it to the site.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)