Transient art is the form of art that takes place when we go out into nature and we look at the play materials that nature has provided us with. This course will cover:
- How to structure learning to support creativity
- Transient art outdoors
- Play affordance
- Explore the potential of open-ended naturalistic materials in the creation of visual art. Examine the role of design, colour, opacity, line, form, texture and space in creating temporary art.
The course lasts approximately 1 Hour.
- Video presentations from Claire Warden
- Image gallery
- Download audit form and resources list
- Self-assessment quiz
- Child observations video
- 6 weeks access to the course
Once you have signed up for the course, the online training will be available for 6 weeks for you to revisit anytime.
For further details please follow this link