Event Date: 10/07/19
A full day training session to support practitioners to develop peer observations in their setting.
This interactive course focuses on the importance of peer observations to support high-quality interactions between practitioners and children. You will be able to identify ways in which to get the most out of peer observations, how they link to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and existing quality improvement processes.
Duration: Full day
Who should attend: This course is suitable for those responsible for managing a team including nursery owners, managers and room leaders.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define peer observations
- Understand the basic principles of reflective practice.
- Able to implement peer observation methods.
- Able to provide constructive feedback.
- Know how peer observations can be used within the setting to support staff development.
- Know how peer observations can be used within the setting to support improvements to the environment and the curriculum.
- Have the confidence to conduct peer observations with an inspector during Ofsted inspections
£75.00 for NDNA Members
£100.00 for Non-members
For further details please follow this link