Mud, the park, or the woods outdoor activities that help children learn maths!
What will I learn?
This NDNA online course will help you link every outdoor situation to learning about numbers, shape, space and measure but keeping it fun at the same time!
Duration: You can claim three CPD hours towards your professional development. This course is certificated on completion.
Course key topics
• The weather and other natural resources
• Going to the park, the beach, or the woods
• Mud check out the chapter on Mini Mud Mathematics
• Using bikes and trikes to understand maths in motion
• Audit tools and action plan templates
For further details please click here