An introductory-level online course for new practitioners.
Understand the basics and importance of Maths in the Early Years.
Key course topics:
• What “maths” means in the early years
• The key components of maths: weighing, counting, measuring and shapes
• Brain development in relation to maths
• Develop your environment to support maths
• Different teaching methods.
Access a range of free activity ideas and audit tools with this online course:
• Characteristics of effective learning audit tool
• Maths activity ideas
• Maths resources audit tool
• Assess the effectiveness of your observations.
Once you have added and paid for this item in your cart, you will receive an email giving you full information on how to access this online course.
Course duration: 3 hours
For further information and to book, click here