Reduce achievement gaps and improve quality by evaluating your practice.
Our online course provides the skills and tools to evaluate childcare practice and measure impact.
This course will help practitioners to:
• Maintain or improve inspection results
• Reduce achievement gaps between cohorts by tracking and taking action on needs
• Keep improving the quality of children’s learning and development
• Measure the impact in their outcomes
• Improve the life chances for all children
The course provides methods of evaluation and impact measurement, including suggestions on consulting with children and a cohort tracking tool.
Once you've added and paid for this item in your cart, you will receive an email giving you full information on how to access this online course.
Course duration: 1.5 hours
For further details and to book, click here
There are no comments to display.