Event Date: 17/09/19
Full day training to improve the skills and knowledge of Early Learning and Childcare managers and leaders in order to lead excellent practice.
"This has been a truly inspirational journey undertaken with an outstanding trainer, whose first-hand knowledge and expertise has been very apparent and also invaluable." - Laura Clement, Highbury Quadrant.
Who should attend: Owners and Managers
Key course topics:
• Becoming a leader of outstanding practice
• Managing, influencing and leading your team
• Identify improvements you can make to your setting
• Ofsted judgements of Leadership and Management
• Creating a vision and setting goals
• Working well as a team
This course has been updated with new sections on:
- Love-based leadership approach*
- Conflict resolution
- Leading team meetings
* The love-based leadership approach is based on contemporary research from the University of Lapland. It offers a fresh approach to leadership, incorporating the emotional aspects of developing a strong team.
£75.00 for NDNA Members
£100.00 for Non-members
For further details please follow this link