Event Date: 24/09/19
Best practice for implementing Curriculum for Excellence
Duration: Half day
Who should attend: This course is aimed at all childcare practitioners, particularly those who wish to develop their knowledge of the Curriculum for Excellence.
What will I learn?
This NDNA childcare course will develop knowledge and provide guidance on implementing the Curriculum for Excellence for those working with children in Early Learning and Childcare settings.
• To develop knowledge and understanding of the Curriculum for Excellence.
• To promote awareness of active learning and individual learning styles.
• To develop understanding about the characteristics and needs of young children.
• Understand the importance of planning, observing and evaluating.
• Understand the benefit and importance of child-led planning.
£48.00 for NDNA Members
£64.00 for Non-members
For further details please follow this link