Support children showing difficulties with visual perception skills.
What will I learn?
This online NDNA childcare course looks at visual perception skills and how these impact on a child’s development. The training identifies difficulties and warning signs and promotes strategies to help children with visual perception skills.
Course key topics
•The impact of visual perception skills on a child’s development
• Understanding the 7 visual perception areas
• How to develop visual perception skills
• Identify warning signs and difficulties
• Adapted activities to promote development
• Effective strategies to assist children.
This online course has been developed in partnership with specialist children’s therapists, EQUIP.
Once you have added and paid for this item in your cart, you will receive an email giving you full information on how to access this online course.
For further details and to book, click here