Reduce incidents of adverse behaviour by enhancing sensory processing skills
What will I learn?
This online NDNA childcare course will provide insight and strategies for managing children with adverse behaviours, such as biting. If a child has a problem developing their sensory processing skills, it has a huge effect on their behaviour.
Course key topics
• Knowledge of the 7 senses
• What sensory processing skills are and the impact on child development
• How sensory processing skills develop
• Identify warnings signs of difficulties
• Activities to promote sensory processing development
• Strategies to support sensory processing skills development.
For further details please click here