Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Observation article

Steve

Hi -

I've put an observation page up with the first couple of observation evaluations. I'd be interested in hearing whether the members find this useful, and how we might usefully expand it.

Here's the link, and you can also find your way to it via the foundation-stage.infofront page.

Also, if any FSF members would like to contribute material of their own to complement it I'd be happy to convert it! :D

Regards, Steve.

Hi -

I've put an observation page up with the first couple of observation evaluations. I'd be interested in hearing whether the members find this useful, and how we might usefully expand it.

Here's the link, and you can also find your way to it via the foundation-stage.infofront page.

Also, if any FSF members would like to contribute material of their own to complement it I'd be happy to convert it! :D

Regards, Steve.

Very impressed with the observations!Our Eary Years advisor suggested we had the six areas of learning on three pages and then observed each child under the different headings,this seems to work well but some headings have more obs than others.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)