4 replies to this topic

#1 lynh56

lynh56

Feet firmly under the table!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 01:26 PM

Can anyone point me in the direction of the post where a kind person added some wonderful I can do statements with good clip art images and a box with key words in. I have tried using the search button but must be using the wrong key words. Anyway there always seems to be someone who has an idea where things are, so I thought I would ask

thankyou
Lynda

#2 mundia

mundia

lunar gardener

• FSF Saint and Moderator
  • 5,792 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 02:22 PM

Im not sure if these are the ones you are lookng for?

targets
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life. And the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. Steve Jobs

#3 Marion

Marion

• Full FSF Member
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 05:00 PM

Do you mean ICT I Can?
Try these

http://www.foundatio...indpost&p=49924
Marion

Play, while it cannot change the external realities of children’s lives, can be a vehicle for children to explore and enjoy their differences and similarities and to create, even for a brief time, a more just world where everyone is an equal and valued participant.

#4 mundia

mundia

lunar gardener

• FSF Saint and Moderator
  • 5,792 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 06:20 PM

Nice one marion, after all they it was in ICT wasnt it. Doh..sometimes the brain just can't keep up...
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life. And the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. Steve Jobs

#5 lynh56

lynh56

Feet firmly under the table!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:41 PM

Thanks folks,
somehow my reply ended up on a different forum I think the link took it there somehow, Targets just right and have saved me loads of time.
Lynda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users