Forum
Join Us
What's New
Articles
Resources
About Us
Tapestry
Emily

How to effectively observe and assess the EYFS framework on Tapestry - 15th Jan 2018

This webinar cover how to use Tapestry to effectively, and using good practice, make observations and assessments for the EYFS framework. 

To take part in the webinar you will need to make sure you have a working microphone and speaker on the device you will use to access the webinar from.

The webinar will be held at 4pm on the 15th January 2018.

If you'd like to take part you can comment below or email us at customer.service@eyfs.info.

• Thanks 1

I would like to join the webinar.

Many thanks, Jan

Collingwood Pre-school

Hi Jan,

Great, I've added you to our list of attendees. :)

We'll be in touch nearer the time with the link to access the webinar. 

Best wishes,

Emily 

HI there,

I'd really like to join this webinar. Please let me know what I need to do.

Many thanks

Hi Dottietots,

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for your interest in this webinar! I can confirm that you have been added to our attendees list and we will contact you closer to the time with instructions as to how to access it. 

Please be aware that you will need access to a computer with an internet connection and audio (so please make sure your speakers work!). Because we will be taking questions at the end, you might also want to make sure you have a microphone. It's not vital, because there will also be a chat box where you can ask questions, but it might make life a little easier!

We also recommend having a device from which you can access your Tapestry account at the same time so you can work alongside us as we go.

We will be using a software called 'Zoom' to host the webinar, so if you're going to be joining us from your setting do make sure you can access that website (click here for a link to it). 

Best wishes,

Emily

Hi Alex,

Also welcome to the forum to you!

Sure, I've added you to the list as well. :)

Best wishes,

Emily 

Hello,

Is there are cut-off date for joining this webinar?  I would like to share this link with my team but after the holiday if possible as I know everyone has a lot on their minds at the moment :)

Thanks,

Helen

Hello,

Also how do I change my user name so it is not showing my email address?  

Thanks,

Helen

Hi Helen,

Congratulations on your first posts on the forum!

Sure we completely understand! We normally send out the link to join the webinar the day before or the morning of the webinar so it good to be signed up before then as it gives you time to ensure everything is set up and you can access the website, although we can always send you the link on the day as well.

To change your FSF username could you drop an email to customer.service@eyfs.info with a couple of suggestions of what you would like it changed to (in case one is already taken) and one of the team will be able to help you there. :) 

Best wishes,

Emily 

I would like to do this please.

How does it work please?

How to effectively observe and assess the EYFS framework on Tapestry - 15th Jan 2018

Hi Preschoolonthegreen and Kerrie_Pike,

I hope you are both finding your way around the forum okay so far, another place you might want to check out is our Tapestry user conversations area where you can take part in lots of interesting, and hopefully helpful, conversations between Tapestry users. 

I've now added you both to the list for this webinar. :D

How it works is we will contact you either the day before or the morning of the webinar with a link to access it; we recommend making sure you can access the website zoom.us beforehand. You'll also need to make sure the device you are accessing the webinar from has a working speaker and microphone if you want to ask a question or questions at the end. 

Do let us know if you have any more questions about this!

Best wishes,

Emily 

Hi playgroup1,

Sure! I've also added you to the list for this webinar. :) 

Best wishes,

Emily 

Hi, will this be available to view offline at another time please?  

1 hour ago, HoneyPancakes said:

Hi, will this be available to view offline at another time please?  

Hi HoneyPancakes,

We do always try and record our webinars, if a recording is available we will post it in our webinar recordings section

We have also started sending out our notes for the webinar, would you like us to send these across to you afterwards?

Best wishes,

Emily 

• Thanks 1

On 07/12/2017 at 16:22, Emily said:

We have also started sending out our notes for the webinar, would you like us to send these across to you afterwards?

Thanks Emily,  I'll check it out online. 

Many thanks. 

Honey