Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Granny Gift!

Rafa

During a parent group meeting re fundraising some parents asked if we could make a Gift for Granny, which Parents could then buy......... As we do not like Fluffy Duck activities can anyone think of something 'saleable', unique and quick!!  We have 30 children!! Think I might prefer the old jumble sale....  : /

Can't go wrong with a calendar - you don't have to have the tiny calendar booklets now either! Alternatively, what about a mug? Some of these are quick and easy - all you need is a photo (could be a photo of some 'loose parts' art - then your children can be as creative as they like and you can use the resources over and over again - we took pictures of artwork children had made using mini whiteboards as a base. You could take a picture and write a little message underneath each one. Bit of a faff, but effective!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 19/11/2017 at 19:08, Inge said:

Fabric bags - can be decorated using fabric paints and will be individual to the child.. 
this is assuming they will all buy one , and remembering not all children have a granny so needs to be something that anyone can use/ buy. 

I think that's a lovely idea Inge.    I buy fabric bags from Hobbycraft in the summer they are about  £1. each.   we use them for the children's Learning Journeys  .    

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)