Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Neglect toolkit

"The toolkit is available via the link below and has been designed to support the strategy, and provide professionals with some useful tools to inform their work with children and families. The toolkit provides a range of information including guidance, evidenced based practice reports, downloadable versions of the neglect thresholds chart and indicator matrix’s, case studies, training handouts and material, and some practical tools and prompts."

http://www.hampshiresafeguardingchildrenboard.org.uk/professionals/neglect/practical-tools/day-in-my-life-pre-school-child/

The Hampshire Safeguarding Children Board is asking for feedback on whether there are gaps or things missing, as well as to receive content and documents from agencies to be uploaded into the toolkit.

hscb@hants.gov.uk.

• Like 1

is it the whole document that they want feedback on or just the day in my life bit?.....would have to say that the day in my life list just made me feel frustrated! how as a pre-school we would know this information i'm not sure. Just trying to get relatively simple info is sometimes quite tricky ! There was no mention of drug or alcohol use in the bit that I read..but I may have missed it. Will look again later

"The toolkit is being given a ‘soft launch’ across both Hampshire and IOW for the next three months. During that time we are keen that professionals have the opportunity to test and review the toolkit, and provide us with feedback on all aspects including content, layout and overall user-friendliness. We are particularly keen on your feedback on whether there are gaps or things missing, as well as receive content and documents from agencies to be uploaded into the toolkit."

Edited by Wildflowers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)