What's New
Articles
Resources
About Us
Tapestry
angel99

key worker thoroughness reports

Hi

We are just finding our way around Tapestry having bought the package for use from this Sept.

We used PRAMS before and found that the Key worker Thoroughness Report function was incredibly useful and a good tool to confront consistently under performing staffs with.

I know Tapestry is the newer an better version to PRAMS but I cannot work out how to use this function.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Hello,

Have you looked at the thoroughness reports in analysis at all? If not, here's a whistle-stop tour!

On the browser, click the analysis tab. Then on the EYFS section you will see a small arrow on the right. Click it. The first thing you will see on the next page is the 'Thoroughness overview' this is telling you about the assessments that have been made, not the observations (we are getting that feature ready at the moment). To drill down deeper into your data, click the right arrow at the top and this will show you how the assessments are shared across the EYFS areas. If you are wanting to look at the assessments made by key people you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to the 'Picker screens'. From here, choose the period of time you want to look at and you will see how each member of staff is assessing and in which area. This screen looks at the assessments made for key children, even if they have not been made by the key person, so if this is relevant to you (i.e you all make assessments of all children) you will need to take this into account when looking at the overview. This will give you the same useful information that you were using in PRAMs.

If you need any more help, let us know!!