What's New
Articles
Resources
About Us
Tapestry
Sign in to follow this  
Emily

Tracking assessments for KS1 and KS2- 29th Nov 2017

In this webinar we will look at the different tracking screens you can use to view attainment, achievement, absence and coverage on Tapestry. Please note these screens are not currently available but they will be released very soon!

To take part in the webinar you will need to make sure you have a working microphone and speaker on the device you will use to access the webinar from.

The webinar will be held at 4pm on the 29th November 2017.

If you'd like to take part you can comment below or email us at customer.service@eyfs.info.

Hi Emily,

Still no new analysis of the KS1 and KS2 assessments!! Is there a definite date when this we be released as I am due a visit from the authority and would like to be able to show the data we have entered so far. It can be quite tricky to put things in when you don't know what you can then get out!

Thanks

Hi TinaHenderson1,

The tracking screens are just in the last stages of testing and we are hoping to have them released very soon! We will let you know as soon as they are released. :1b

Hi TinaHenderson1,

I just wanted to let you know that KS1/KS2 tracking screens are now live on Tapestry! 

I've linked below the different tutorials which explain each screen.

We hope you find these screens helpful!

KS1/KS2 Analysis – Attainment screen

KS1/KS2 Analysis - Achievement Screen

KS1/KS2 Analysis - Absence screen

KS1/KS2 Analysis - Coverage screen

Best wishes,

Emily

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this