Join Us
What's New
Articles
Resources
About Us
Tapestry
Emily

What to do at the end of the term (EYFS) - 12th Dec 2017

Here we will go over all the things you will need to think about with your Tapestry account when you reach the end of a term, such as checking summative assessments, completing reports and downloading journals.

To take part in the webinar you will need to make sure you have a working microphone and speaker on the device you will use to access the webinar from.

The webinar will be held at 4pm on the 12th December 2017.

If you'd like to take part you can comment below or email us at customer.service@eyfs.info.

Hi bubblejack and ZEChildcareLtd (and also welcome to the forum ZEChildcareLtd!),

I've booked you both in for this webinar. :) 

We will contact you closer to the time with instructions as to how to access it. Please be aware that you will need access to a computer with an internet connection and audio (so please make sure your speakers work!). Because we will be taking questions at the end, you might also want to make sure you have a microphone. It's not vital, because there will also be a chat box where you can ask questions, but it might make life a little easier!

We also recommend having a device from which you can access your Tapestry account at the same time so you can work alongside us as we go.

We will be using a software called 'Zoom' to host the webinar, so if you're going to be joining us from your setting do make sure you can access that website (click here for a link to it). 

Best wishes,

Emily 

On 11/24/2017 at 18:05, Kimberley_Reynolds said:

Can I join this please? Is there a cost?

Hi Kimberley_Reynolds,

There is no cost to take part in our webinars! They are all free to attend. :)

I've added you to our list of attendees, we'll contact you nearer the time with information about how to access it. 

Best wishes,

Emily 

I would like to join the webinar.

Best wishes, Jan

Collingwood Pre-school

Hi Kirsty, Karen and Jan,

That's great! I've added all of you to the list. :) 

2 hours ago, minsterplaygroup said:

Good morning, we'd like to attend this as well please, is there anything we need to do beforehand?

Kirsty Pearn & Karen Matthews

Minster Playgroup

The things you will need to do beforehand is check you can access the website zoom.us as this is the software we use to run the webinars. You'll also need to check the device you use to access the webinar has a working speaker and if you want to ask any questions aloud, a working microphone too.

Best wishes,

Emily 

On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 16:10, Emily said:

Here we will go over all the things you will need to think about with your Tapestry account when you reach the end of a term, such as checking summative assessments, completing reports and downloading journals.

To take part in the webinar you will need to make sure you have a working microphone and speaker on the device you will use to access the webinar from.

The webinar will be held at 4pm on the 12th December 2017.

If you'd like to take part you can comment below or email us at customer.service@eyfs.info.

Hi Emily,  can you add me to the webinar please.

Hi Julie50,

Sure! I have also added you to the list. :D

Best wishes,

Emily

Hi Paula,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you are finding your way around so far.

I've also added you to the list for this webinar, we'll be in touch nearer the time. :)

Best wishes,

Emily 

Hi Stephanie_Headland,

Congratulations on your first post on the forum!

That's great to hear that you'd like to join this webinar, I've added you as an attendee. :) 

Best wishes,

Emily 

Hi Vicky,

Welcome to the forum, no it's not too late to sign up! 

I've added you to our list of attendees and we'll be in touch nearer the time with further details.

Best wishes,

Emily 

Hi sandraknox,

Of course! I have also added you to the list. :) 

Best wishes,

Emily