Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Request for information for APPG meeting

As we told you back in September we are one of the sponsors of the new Childcare and Early Education APPG. You can read all about it here.

We have a meeting on November 1st to discuss, amongst other things, the impact of business rates and VAT on the PVI sector. If you have any information you can share can you please let me know? I'm keen to hear from anyone who has a 'Rates' story to share ... huge increases, unsuccessful appeals, correspondence with local MPs anything really about financial impact. We need hard facts and evidence to present at the meeting, there will be many MPs in attendance.

This is your opportunity to get your situation known - we want to be able to get your voices heard!

Similarly, if anyone has any other 'impact' stories as a result of the 30 hours funding we will be sharing those too - nurseries closing, nurseries not offering etc.

We would like to hear from any settings that have had correspondence with their MPs, so that we can make sure those MPs attend.

If you have any questions then let me know, either on the thread or privately via DM.

Thank you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)