Join Us
What's New
Articles
Resources
About Us
Tapestry
Rebecca

Reconfirming 30 hours eligibility

Nursery World magazine is reporting that some parents are receiving mixed messages regarding their ongoing eligibility for the 30 hours funding.

The requirement is that parents reconfirm their eligibility every 3 months and they should get a message from the government to remind them. According to the NW article some parents have been told they are eligible for a year and don't need to reconfirm and some haven't reconfirmed because they haven't had a reminder and so risk losing their funding.

You can read the article here: Parents confused over reconfirmation of 30-hour place

• Like 1

Non of my parents had received a reminder - some received an email saying their funding had stopped as they had not renewed!! You can imagine the panic - I have sent all of them my own reminder and our portal shows those parents who have reconfirmed so I am keeping an eye on it - but it is more work for me again.

Don't forget to remind parents to reconfirm their eligibility for 30 hours funding! If parents want to continue to receive funding in January they must reconfirm their eligibility this month. They need to log into their government childcare account

• Thanks 1