Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Photo uploads

Hello,

I am finding there are times during the day when I need to collect a selection of pictures for a range of different children at the same time (e.g. whole class individual images during phonics to capture their writing). At the moment I am having to come out of tapestry to use the iPad camera and then log back in to upload them. I am finding I am forever switching between the app and the camera. I was wondering if it could be possible that when we take a photo on tapestry it can hold them in the app and then attach them to a child's observation later in the day (can the photos be held here, please see attached photo).

At the moment if we take a photo on the tapestry app it can only be the work of one child which means having to add the name and writing at least the title of the observation before moving on, however I'm finding I miss opportunities as other children have moved on by the time i have done this.

Many thanks

Rosi

post-77511-0-89531800-1506338617_thumb.jpg

Hi Rosi,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forum!

I'm afraid at the moment how you are currently using the app/camera to make these kind of observations is the easiest way.

The idea of a kind of photo gallery space on Tapestry, where you can upload all photos and then attach these to observations is something that is on our list of things to look into adding in the future though.

I will let the team know your interest in seeing this feature added and we will keep you updated with any advancements with this.

• Like 1