Forum
Join Us
What's New
Articles
Resources
About Us
Tapestry

Hi,

Just wondering if there has been any progress on the newsletter function that was suggested as a possibilty a few months ago? We tried having a false child and adding all parents but we had complaints from parents that they could see each others names. Is this going to happen soon?

Thanks

Hello Womble,

Yes, we are working on it! Would you like to be contacted as soon as it is ready to test?

• Like 1

Hello Womble,

Yes, we are working on it! Would you like to be contacted as soon as it is ready to test?

I would love to hear about this. I currently just write a weekly catch up on an observation page and tick all children onto it.

Great! We'll make sure to get in touch with you here!

Any news on the newsletter function please? And yes we would love to trial it if the offer is still there. I forgot to answer your question on that sorry!

On 11/4/2017 at 15:56, womble said:

Any news on the newsletter function please? And yes we would love to trial it if the offer is still there. I forgot to answer your question on that sorry!

Hi Womble,

The feature is still in development, but I have added you to the list of people to contact when we have further announcements.

If any other users would like to be contacted about this, please reply as such to this thread, and we will review the thread when this is ready, or alternatively send an email to customer.service@eyfs.info.

Hi Womble 

We do already publish our newsletters using an alias child, but in the settings, we have set them so parents cannot see each other so works fine they all get the news but cannot see the other parent names? We also enter parents who like the news into a draw for 2 hrs free child care encourages them to read the newsletter and we can monitor how many are ? Reading it.

Chris 

Would love to be contacted about this.

Hi zigzag,

Sure! We'll let you know once we have been able to do this. :) 

Best wishes,

Emily