Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Large Nursery recommendations

Hi there

I currently use Tapestry in a small pre-school with up to 60 children and love it.

I also work in a day nursery who are thinking about switching to Tapestry. They are very large and busy with three seperate rooms. Please could someone advise me to recommend whether they buy one large Tapestry account or is it easier for them to buy three seperate accounts e.g for their toddler room, baby room and pre-school room so that its all seperate and easier to control?

Thanks

hi,

We are a large setting with 80 children a day across 4 separate units. We have one tapestry account for up to 240 children and separate them in the following way:

You can change the setting so only 'key people' can see certain children, but managers or 'full' (not PIN only) staff members can see all. We set it up so that all the staff in one unit have all the children in that unit set as their key children. This means, for example, the baby room staff only see the babies instead of having to scroll through all the children, but the whole nursery is on one account for things like group monitoring etc. It also means as a child moves from room to room you don't need to transfer their account, just change the key people.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask if you'd like any more information.

Sarah

• Like 1