Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Summarise overall progress

Hi all! I'm sure there was a post like this before but I am soooo lost!

Today I had a visit from our advisory teacher and we went trough Tapestry together. As we only started using in September last year, she wanted to check that we are up to date and doing well. All did go well but when it came to answering question about how do I display individual child's progress over the time spent with us, I got stuck. I just searched and looked through all the guidances and I think I found the way to do it but to me it seems really complicated. I consider myself to quite a technical individual but surely there must be easier way! What I found is the way to see the progress is to go through analysis-EYFS-Individual view and then adding the periods manually for each child. Love the different colours of different periods but if I select more than 3-4, the layout changes to something I find really difficult to understand. Now.. I wonder is there some other way how to do this? Some magic link I missed? Please, please say yes!!! All your advice will be very much appreciated x

Hi nightingale1,

On the individual comparison screen you can only select up to 4 periods and still see this information in a bar graph format.

Have you taken a look at our tutorial on how to see how much progress an individual child is making? You can find this here.

We are also going to run a webinar on this subject to talk you through the different screens. If you'd like more information or to sign up to this you just need to go to this page here.

We do also have plans to re-do the analysis section on Tapestry so if you have any ideas of screens you'd like to see, we'd love to hear them!

• Like 1