Join Us
What's New
Articles
Resources
About Us
Tapestry
Emily

How to show progress for groups - 6th July 2017

This webinar will focus at the places you can go on Tapestry to see the progress for a group of children across term.

To follow this webinar you will need to know how figures in analysis are calculated. To do this you can take part in our figures in analysis webinar on the 20th June at 4pm. If this date has passed you can watch the webinar here or you can read our tutorial on how they are calculated here.

To take part in the webinar you will need to make sure you have a working microphone and speaker on the device you will use to access the webinar from.

The webinar will be held at 4pm.

If you'd like to take part you can comment below or email us at customer.service@eyfs.info.

Hi Andy,

Of course, I've booked a space for you. :1b

Hi Emily where can we watch the webinar?

Hi skippy,

If you're not able to attend the webinar it will be recorded and posted here afterwards. :1b

Hi, I missed this webinar, but would like to know how to see the recording, please.

Many thanks indeed!

Hi,

You haven't missed this webinar as it is next Thursday. ::1a

Would you like me to book a place for you?

Please can you book me a place on this webinar. I have never done one before so will need some guidance on how to connect on the day.

Hi joannacm, julie_lightley, and littlehands0709,

I have added you all onto our list of attendees and will send out a message with instructions on how to join this afternoon. Do get back to me if you have any questions!

If you can't make it tomorrow joannacm, not to worry, you should still be able to watch a recording of it afterwards.