Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted logos for 'Good' providers

Ofsted have released 'Good' provider logos that you can use, if you are eligible (there is an eligibility checker).

You can read the official news item from Ofsted here and it includes links to the download area - you will need your URN number and email address. There are also clear guidelines about how, when and where you may use the logo.

thank goodness for that...now people can stop photoshopping the outstanding logo to make it appear they are outstanding when they are not!!!

(gets me really cross :angry: )

:o I had no idea that people did that - what a liberty

Edited by sunnyday
  • Like 1

won't they still do this? :rolleyes:

probably but maybe less so???? local secondary school has proudly displayed their Ofsted report on their banner with good in small letters and OUTSTANDING features in bold!!!...but then if i'd been RI for forever then maybe i'd do that too!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :blink: :ph34r:

We have our Outstanding logos made into small enamel signs (30cmx30cm) and we have them on our front wall - like collecting Brownie badges - I prefer the ones with dates as it helps parents see how recently you were judged

• Like 1

i think it's great to be able to show everyone you are "good"-it's something to be proud of. My local primary school proudly shows a "good" banner after it was previously RI under different head -the new head and staff(some new) worked very hard to turn it round and quite rightly want to shout it out.

I think whatever sign you have outside it should state school years eg 2016/17 so as Rebecca says it shows how recent this was

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)