Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

spring forward

mundia

Did you remember to put your clocks forward?

there's always one clock you missed isn't there? (Ok just me then?). Ours is usually the cooker.

This is one of my fav times of year. Such a gorgeous day here yesterday I was finally able to scrub the greenhouse ready for planting. I'm quite late getting started this year.

my poor pond developed a leak last year so we are frogspawn-less this year...A sound and sight I love in early spring.

• Like 4

I was ok until I got in the car. My husband had kindly reset it yesterday but didn't realise it automatically resets so it was actually showing an hour ahead. I had to listen to the radio to convince myself I wasn't going mad!

• Like 4

I had to google that :lol: :lol: :lol: ............. I thought it might have been a new type of baby scan picture :o :lol: :lol:

:o:o:o

thank goodness it isn't! not ready to be a grandma yet and getting too creaky to be a Mum :blink:

actually a very clever little bit of kit...been having great fun with it :1b

:o:o:o

thank goodness it isn't! not ready to be a grandma yet and getting too creaky to be a Mum :blink:

actually a very clever little bit of kit...been having great fun with it :1b

Well I googled- and I know what it isn't............. but I'm still not sure what it actually is!! :lol: :lol:

Unlike us two then! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

never!

Its basically an interactive wireless speaker....si I can ask it a question and it will answer me! a bit like siri or Cortana on your phones

so I can ask it the time...tell it to play music...get it to play pod casts or radio stations...even play some games on it. I can even link it to other speakers so I can have the same system in all the rooms (not done that!!) it does feel like someones listening all the time though!!!! :wacko: ::1a

I am slightly confused by this talk of phones and doom! However, as well as my oven clock I discovered that I also forgot to change the clock in my bathroom which I have only acquired since the last clock change. I didn't notice until this morning when I found myself wondering how I managed to be having a shower at 5.15am when I could have sworn I'd not got up until 6!

PS Have just noticed the clock on my dining room mantelpiece is also wrong. However, as it's a bit of an arty driftwood thing with no actual numbers on the only times when you can be sure what time it is telling are 12, 3, 6 and 9 o'clock, I don't think it really matters!

• Like 2