Job Vacancy: Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
Fairview Under Fives Group, Rayleigh, Essex SS6 8AJ
We have an exciting opportunity to welcome a qualified and experienced practitioner to join our team!
We are looking for an individual that:
· is highly motivated and works well in a team,
· is a positive role model for the children,
· has consistently high expectations of the children,
· is self-motivated, keen to learn and looking to constantly improve their practise,
· shows an interest for ‘in the moment’ planning/learning and
· above all, has a genuine passion for Early Years practise!
Working part time of 2-2.5 days per week during term time, with a flexibility to cover extra sessions when required.
Hours: 8.30 am – 3.15pm – days to be confirmed.
Qualified to minimum Childcare Level 3 standard and with a minimum of 2 years childcare and a management experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for daily preschool duties, inputting to the weekly planning, keeping up to date records on the key children allotted to you, updating the parents on their child’s progress, attending staff meetings/training and any other work set by the pre-school Manager. You will ensure the safety of the children in your care both indoors and outdoors.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: moc.liamtoh@loohcserpweivriaf
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject t successful references and an enhanced DBS check.
Edited by ipswich, 20 March 2017 - 10:40 PM.